Monday, July 7, 2008

Good clean family fun

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

I found this link on my friend's blog that will give your blog a rating, and I was excited to find out that unlike some of those other smutty PG blogs out there, (just kidding Kira) we are cleared for viewing by even the most sensitive of eyes. Enjoy all!

3 comments:

Weight Family said...

I know, I live on the edge talking about testicles on my blog... hey maybe after this posting you can join me in the smutty world of PG rated blogs.

jillpill said...

This is so funny! Oh how I wish I could have you as a neighbor again. I miss your whole family! I'm glad that your have a G rating. I complain a lot on my blog...will that bump me up to PG?

bladenfamily said...

I agree with you, I don't know if I can read Kira's blog anymore ;)...I thought that was fun. Glad you're keeping it clean. Your trip to CAlifornia looks like a lot of fun. We'll have to do legoland next time we go down!