Monday, July 28, 2008

24th Fun

For the 24th of July Wade's family always has a big family reunion. It's a lot of fun to see all of the family, especially the extended ones that we don't see very often. The kids always have a lot of fun too hanging out with all of the cousins.



My little patriot waiting for the parade, and the candy throwing to begin.



Claire was just chilling on Aunt Megan's shoulder looking cute, shockingly pale, but cute.



Ahh the spoils!



Holden just chilling in the local flora.


Only in Holden could kids have this much fun. Isn't this rad?!? It was pulled by a 4-wheeler and could hold 7 kids. What a blast!

3 comments:

Weight Family said...

I love that Holden is you and Claire is Wade! I still cannot get over that... your kids didn't get even genes.

jillalicia said...

How fun, I think that's where we are going next July 24th! To the Scipio rodeo, maybe we will see each other there!

Brenda said...

Sarah, I love that you put pics of Dave and Katies kids on your blog! It's so fun to see them, too! You need to get on Katie to get a blog! I've told her but maybe she'll listen to you! Your kids are so dang cute! I just want to squeeze Claire's cheeks! Keep in touch! Love ya, Brenda