
I loved this movie! I am not usually one to do movie reviews, but it was such a good, fun movie that I had to put a post for it. Aside from a teensy bit of cheesy acting from Amanda Seyfried and some sour vocals from Pierce, and one painfully awkward wedgie, (how the editors missed that one I will never know,) it was awesome! The music alone was so fun I had to hold on tight to the armrests of my seat to keep from dancing. (Although, I would probably resemble Nikki Blonski from Hairspray more than Amanda Seyfried. Hey I don't care that girl's got moves!) I highly recommend you go and see it as soon as possible.
1 comment:
I couldnt agree more! I loved this movie! If you have not had the chance to see the broadway musical I highly recommend you doing so, amazing!
Post a Comment