Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Temple Square

Today we went to Temple Square with Jill & Camden Snyder, and Stephanie & Annelisse Slater. And although there was some yelling, and there was definitely bribery involved to get Holden to smile, it made me realize how much I love Holden & Claire. They are my little angels and I am so glad that I have them. I can't imagine doing anything else in my life right now. Thank you Holden & Claire, (and Heavenly Father,) for letting me be a mom. I love you guys.



Happy little Claire. She is such a good little girl.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun outing! I'm so jealous that you have fun friends from dental school to do stuff with! Again, your kids are so cute! You did a great job on the pics!

bladenfamily said...

Sheesh! Who's the professional photographer? Thanks for the good advice...hopefully I'll have a better week!