Friday, July 18, 2008

Zoo Fun

We went to the zoo on Wednesday with Jill & Camden Snyder. It was the perfect overcast day and the animals put on a great show for the kids. Here are some fun pictures.

Our little monkeys in the monkey house. Kids are great imitators aren't they?



I think it must have been close to feeding time. Those guys were like focused on that door.



3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wade and Sarah- What an adorable little family you have! I was so excited to come across your blog! I found it through my cousin Hollie Whinam's blog. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. It's so fun to see your little ones! Keep in touch!! Love, The Stoddard's (Scott, Brenda, Jayden, Braedy, Masen and Kaylen)

jillalicia said...

Sarah your zoo pictures were way better than ours! The one you got of the tiger was awesome. We will have to go again!

Nichole and Rob said...

okay, so I had to add to your story. Do you also remember whenever we walked home we always called each other and only let it ring once and that way we knew. Oh it made our parents so mad cuz they didn't know who it was. We had so much fun. I think about that all the time. Miss you.