Monday, June 30, 2008

Salt Lake Bucket List

A few weeks ago I was talking with my mother-in-law about some fun things we would both like to do someday; she wanted to go to the Calgary Stampede, and I wanted to visit England. I got me thinking that we are pretty lucky to be staying in Salt Lake/Utah for another year. We decided that we will NOT let another year go by here without doing some of the fun things that living in this area has to offer. As we do them I will also post them on our blog so we can share them with you. So here they are.....

1. Go to Antelope Island and actually see the Great Salt Lake

2. Go to the Hanson Planetarium and see a laser show

3. Attend Music & the Spoken Word in the conference building

4. Go on a hike

5. Ride Trax to somewhere cool

6. Attend a Bees game

7. Go to the State Fair

8. Go camping

9. Take a trip to Yellow Stone

10. Catch a sunrise AND a sunset

11. Go to a drive-in movie

That pretty much covers it, but if there is anything else I come up with I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

H-Talbot said...

That's funny that you mention the Calgary Stampede. When Greg and I make it out to see Kevin and Fane, we want to go during the Calgary Stampede :)