
I have been having major problems with my cell phone lately like never getting any service. So yesterday we were in Costco, (I know, I love it too, even their cell phone people are better,) and I was browsing for a new cell, and the guy at the kiosk told me that it's not my lousy phone, it's just how old it is. So he gave me this number to dial on my cell to re-link to all the cell towers and it and it definitely worked. Thank you Costco cellphone sales man guy! Well if you are on the Verizon network give it a try; you dial *22899 then hit "send" , and it will say "searching activation" then do some cool other stuff, then you just press "ok" and you're done. Hope it works wonders for all of you as well. Why didn't they tell us this when we got our phones? I guess it must be a conspiracy. Somewhere a Costco cellphone salesman guy is losing his job.

3 comments:
I love tricks like this. You are so great to share the secret with everyone!
Wow, great idea. We are trying this right now!
Thanks for the Tip! Meadowbrook, VA reception is abominable! Hopefully this will help. Thanks!
Post a Comment