Sunday, June 8, 2008

Great Strides...for Lauren

As many of you may already know, our niece Lauren was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis last year. So on Saturday our family participated in Great Strides, a fund-raising walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The proceeds of the walk go to help fund research in curing Cystic Fibrosis. We were so excited to be a part of something so important and we only wish we could have done more. It was a fun event and they put a lot of work into it to make it a lot of fun for everyone.



Wade pushing the kiddos. It was a little bit overcast, but it never rained on us and Wade & I agreed that it was the perfect weather for the walk.


Wade & his parents; Norman and Carolyn. They are awesome and I love being a part of their family.

Dave & Katie with Maggie, their newest addition.




Our team's name was Love Wren, and I think that conveyed exactly how we all felt. Lauren is a beautiful little girl with a sweet personality and we are so glad that she is a part of our lives. We love you Wren.

2 comments:

jillpill said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. It was great to see pictures of Katie and Dave. I wish we could have been there to walk too. Give their little family our love!

lindsay coudron said...

You guys are such a cute family. We miss you so much. I bet you love being so close to your family though. Hopefully we will head out to Salt Lake next year:)