Friday, May 16, 2008

A Spring Evening

I absolutely love the spring. I love the time right before dusk, when the air is cool but not cold and everyone is feeling relaxed. We lazed out on the lawn tonight and just enjoyed being outside with the kids. I wouldn't change this time of life for anything. I love it.


This is Holden's new passion; bug catching. At least a few times a day you will find Holden, nose only inches away from the ground, watching some insect or another. Today we fed the ants out on our porch crushed up crackers. (Oh, great, now they'll know where to come for food and will always be expecting it.) The things we do for our kids.


Claire's first encounter with grass. Believe it. With the crazy year-round winter we have had here, it really is the first time she has sat on grass. Do you think she likes it?


Our cute family. It's getting bigger and bigger.


Claire and Wade. Don't they look so much alike? They are so cute together. When he comes home from work she always get really excited and kicks her fat little legs.


Holden just being a boy with his monster stick. I told him it was more like a tree limb. What a good night.

2 comments:

H-Talbot said...

Claire is seriously so cute - look at that mega grin! I can't wait until the 4th of July!!

Joe and Aubrey said...

Hey Sarah, This is Aubrey, Nichole's sister. How are you? Your little ones are adorable.