Friday, May 9, 2008

Sugar & Spice

Claire is such a good little baby. She never cries, sleeps like a champ, and is overall the most easy going baby I've ever known. My favorite part about her is that she's always happy. Claire smiles and laughs all day, and it is virtually impossible not to be in a great mood when you're around her. Claire has even been known to waver the resolve of some serious "no more kids" couples that we know. I would take 10 more Claire's in a heartbeat.......Ok, 4?



4 comments:

jillpill said...

So So cute!!!!

bladenfamily said...

What a doll! She reminds me of my Savanna, so watch out! I once said I could handle 5 of her and now look at me!

Lindsay Coudron said...

ok now I am so sad that you don't live here anymore. She is so dang cute. Wade helped Jonathan out a lot today. I would love to go to Salk Lake next year so we'll see. Can you believe we are fourth years!!!:)

H-Talbot said...

She is soooo cute!! I can't wait to finally meet her :)