Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brotherly love


So this morning I was putting in my contacts and I heard Claire laughing. When I looked in my bedroom where I had left her, I saw Holden was laying on her and "eating" her tummy like he's seen Wade & I do. What a good big brother.


Holden definitely wasn't sold on Claire when we first brought her home, but he warms up to her more and more each day.


Oh, Wait. Uh oh. I could tell right away this wasn't going to end well. Fun's Over.

An eye for an eye huh Holden. Oh, well he tried I guess. It was a beautiful moment while it lasted.

5 comments:

lindsay coudron said...

They are so cute. I love it when Rylee and Gavin are sweet to each other. I need to give you a call sometime soon--we need to catch up:)

NateandMarie said...

Cute cute kids! I love when they make each other laugh-

bladenfamily said...

My favorite thing is when they play together. So cute. Also, good taste in clothes. I had the same outfit for Savanna!

Weight Family said...

The playing together just gets better. Your kids are super cute!

Beth said...

I like the way you snapped pictures throughout the entire encounter. Are you a budding photojournalist? All the better for your devoted readers/viewers--I love seeing how your family is growing up/together.