Having a 2 year old has been such a learning experience for us. We have learned many important and practical life lessons along the way.....like being specific. The words; "Holden go get in the tub." The result; (see below.)
Sara, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a good kid. I miss that little guy. It's good to know that there are other 2 year olds out there like mine. We hope all is well.
6 comments:
LOL!!!!! I LOVE IT!
Good for you, seeing the humor (and 2 year old logic) in this situation.
You remind me of what sweet Sister Hinckley used to say, that if you're going to laugh about it someday you might as well laugh about it now.
Love you--Aunt Beth
That is hilarious! He is sooo funny :)
Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
What an awesome kid!
Sara, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a good kid. I miss that little guy. It's good to know that there are other 2 year olds out there like mine. We hope all is well.
My 3 yr. old was looking at these pictures and just bust up laughing and says "like me huh mom"? True.
That's so cute.
Post a Comment