Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Motorcycle Madness

So we're down in Holden right now at Wade's parents house, and Wade has had a big plan for the last few weeks to fix up their old motorcycle so he can take Holden for some rides on it when we come to visit. So Norman & Wade get it all fixed up and Norman & I help him push start it.....well that's when it all went south. We push, the motorcycle starts, the throttle sticks, Wade can't keep up running along-side it anymore, the motorcycle takes off on its own down the street, (thank heavens there were no other cars coming,) I start laughing my head off, and it crashes straight into Frank Thomas' fence. (Who by the way is on an LDS mission with his wife right now.) Needless to say I don't think that is how any of us imagined it going.


This is a picture of Holden thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't ON the motorcycle when it went Free Willy.



7 comments:

bladenfamily said...

That is an awesome story! I am glad you had your camera there to document it!

Jared said...

Hey, I am glad to see you guys have a blog as well. We are new to the "bloging" world but we are finding out it is such a great way to keep in touch! We can't wait untill the 24th of July. We need to get together for a BBQ or somthing one of these summer nights. The kids would have a blast and it would be good to hang out. You asked about what camera I used. . . It is usually a Nikon D200 and sometimes just my cell phone.

Kim said...

This was hilarious! I am glad no one was hurt though. Did you get the fence fixed?

Nichole and Rob said...

Hey chick, we just moved a couple blocks away. Sorry. Hey e-mail me your number so I can call you.
nicholeblades@live.com
Talk to you soon!

Jay Weight said...

Awesome! That made me gut laugh! I love it!

Weight Family said...

Awesome! That totally made me gut laugh! I love it!

Weight Family said...

I didn't mean to post twice! Sometimes I am an idiot.