Thursday, June 26, 2008
For any of you living in the northern Utah area...
I had never heard of it before, but the other day we went to the George Eccles Dinosaur Park. It was so much fun. There was a huge outdoor park with tons of "life size" dinosaurs, and then a dino playground that was a lot of fun too. Then inside they had a museum with a lot of neat things and hands-on stuff for the kids. It's a little bit of a drive, but totally worth it. The best part, it's so inexpensive. It was only $7 for Wade & I, and it was a ton of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that you share these great things, we will have to make a trip of it! i miss you!
Hey chick! I have tried emailing you and it just comes back invalid. Send me an email at nicholeblades@live.com it's different from my other one. Hopefully we'll keep this one for a while. Haha
Nichole
Post a Comment