Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

Ok, I know this post is a little late, and I promised some of you pictures, but we have been having so much fun there has been little time for blogging. Well, here they are; pictures of the big day. What a wonderful Christmas we had. It was so much fun!! Holden was a blast this year and he got me way excited with his...well excitement. It was fun watching him come up and see his presents and stocking and the half eaten cookie Santa left. I can't wait until Claire can get that excited too. Then that night we had a delicious Christmas feast, complete with Ham, sweet potatoes, rolls, and pies. Yum! Then the next day we all went sledding at Sugarhouse park. It was super busy, but we managed to have fun. Holden & Wade went down a few times, and then Leah & I caught the fever and we each took a turn too. Brrr though it was cold! I hope you all had an excellent holiday and that you are enjoying time with your families too. Also.....Happy New Year! (I just wanted to get that out in case I can't find time to blog again until after the New Year.)


This was Claire's gift from Santa. The funniest part about it is that it plays music when you put the ball in the Giraffe's mouth and Claire always dances when the music plays.




Claire's favorite present was a baby doll that Aunt Leah got for her. As soon as she saw it she wanted to hold it, and she hasn't put it down since. She likes to hug it and sometimes she even hums to it.


Wade & Holden having a Rock 'em Sock 'em throw down.

Iron Man




Our friend came over for Christmas dinner and got totally snowed in. This was Wade the next day preparing to dig out her truck.


Claire and I giving encouragement to the boys at Sugarhouse Park.


I guess they needed more than encouragement.

5 comments:

Weight Family said...

I love the pic of Wade and Claire. Your camera does good! Tell Leah hi, I love that girl!

H-Talbot said...

I'm so jealous :(

jillalicia said...

Holden looks so cute in that Iron Man costume! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun

Emily said...

Brigham is sooo jealous of Holden's Iron Man costume! :)
I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

bladenfamily said...

I also totally love the picture of Claire and Wade. You should frame that one! And I have to laugh at the rock'em sock'em stuff. We have one of those as well!

And I actually laughed out loud at the pictures of her caught up in the christmas lights. What a doll!