Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Spirit of Christmas

Tonight we went to temple square with our friends the Clingers. It was way cold, but I loved it and it totally helped center me. Sometimes I think it is so easy to get caught up in the other side of Christmas. It was nice to get a real reminder why we have it in the first place. We walked around and saw the lights, then we went to the visitors center and saw the Christus. I think we all had a great evening. Merry Christmas everyone.



4 comments:

Jared said...

Beautiful Picture of the Temple! Speachless.

Beth said...

Beautiful sentiment, lovely pictures. You have helped bring the spirit of the season into our home tonight.

I love you!

xxx Aunt Beth

matt and brynnzie said...

Thanks for hanging out with us. It had been a long time. It was a wonderful experience.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! How is Brynn feeling?