Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

I thought I would post some pictures of our first Halloween in Holden. It's one of the only places where they still do it old style. No trunk or treats for them, it's door to door or nothing at all. Isn't it nice to know there are still some places out there where you can do that? In case you can't tell, Holden was a vampire and Claire was a little Jack o' Lantern. They were pretty darn cute. We did a little trick or treating, and then they had a party at the church with booths/games for the kids. Holden had a blast, and Claire was happy as always.







Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Jared said...

I love the costumes!!

Traciannee said...

I love the old tradition of trick or treating door to door. Great job! They both look so cute in their costumes and the family picture of all of you is darling.

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

That is the most un-scary vampire I have ever seen! Haha too cute! Love your little pumpkin too! By the way I also wish we lived closer!