Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Time

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I'm not sure if it's because I love the fall, or because it marks the start of the holiday season, or just because of the loads of candy. Whatever the reason, I always feel myself being more excited and grateful than I am the weeks/ months just before. One of the fun things that we have done the last two years for Halloween is go to Gardner Village. They put so much work into making it a fun experience for everyone, my kids love it, and I really appreciate it. Here are some fun pictures from our recent visit.



This is not a very good picture of the village, but it is such a typical Wade & Holden moment that I just had to take a picture of it. Holden is telling Wade some big story that he made up, complete with sound effects.





Oh, yeah, and I have bangs now. What do you think?


9 comments:

Brenda said...

That looks like lots of fun! Your family is so beautiful! Hope all is well!

KayeLynne said...

LOVE the bangs! You are so beautiful Sarah.

Jenn said...

The bangs are awesome! Kids are adorable too!

Emily said...

Claire has teeth!?!

Catherine said...

Sarah, you are seriously one of the prettiest girls I know! I love the new bangs, love Clair's hat, and love the pic of Wade and Holden. So sweet!

Kendra Meyers said...

I love Gardner Village too, especially in the fall when they have all their witches out. Looks like fun.

Jared said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!

susan said...

I love the bangs!!

H-Talbot said...

Cute pictures, especially the one of Holden & Wade!! I don't even remember the last time you had bangs... Looks good!