Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Collective Sigh

McCain or Obama, I for one am glad that elections are over. Am I the only one that feels like for the last month or so the country has been placed on hold? It's like someone pressed the "pause" button while we all waited to see what was going to happen. I feel like there has been a lot of contention, and a lot of arguing and criticism. I am just glad to get back to the days when my favorite trashy mags are plastered with Brittany and her latest downward spiral rather than Sarah Palin's latest comment. Our country has just taken a collective sigh of relief and now it is time for us to move forward trusting in our newly elected officials and work towards progress. Who's with me?

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I am with you.

Brenda said...

I totally agree! I have never been so glad to see an election over! I guess we do just need to have a little faith and keep praying! Hope all is well with you guys!

Brenda said...

I totally agree! I have never been so glad to see an election over! I guess we do just need to have a little faith and keep praying! Hope all is well with you guys!

H-Talbot said...

Agreed, sooooo glad that the elections are over! And yay for Prop 8 passing, although I've heard that the appeal process has already been started...

Jared said...

I will jump on that band wagon!