Well, it was sort of a lot of work getting him here, but it was worth it!
Riley Parker Stevens
Born on August 4th, 2011
5 lbs. 15 oz.
& 5 weeks early!
Born on August 4th, 2011
5 lbs. 15 oz.
& 5 weeks early!
This kid has already been super interesting. Riles, I can't wait to see what you do in life.

6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! You guys are all caught up with us! That is crazy!! Your kiddos are all so adorable! Good work guys!!!!
five weeks early?? I want to hear more about that! I am so happy that he is here, and healthy. Congratulations to all of you.
I am so happy he is here. I wish we lived closer, and I can't wait to meet him.
Claire looks like she is going to be so much help. She looks like a pro holding him.
He is perfect!
Congratulations! He's adorable. I can't believe you have 4 kids!! Hope you're doing well.
Precious, precious, precious. Thanks for the glimpse of your sweet tiny boy. Love seeing Claire and Holden being so big and helpful, too.
Sending you much love.
xxx Aunt Beth
We are so excited for you and your family!! 4 kids is a lot of fun, especially two of each. We hope things go well.
Post a Comment