Sunday, August 14, 2011

Two Babies !?


During my pregnancy I was really nervous to have 2 children under 14 months. It was funny when we told our families, because people kept saying, "Another baby?" "Different than Paige?" Yes people, some of us don't have enough excitement in our lives, we need ANOTHER baby to spice things up. Just kidding, our lives were plenty busy, but heaven had something else in store for us. Since Riley has been home everyone has been extremely calm and cooperative. I have LOVED having 4 kids, and loved even more having 2 little ones. For a few days before the big event, I tested out the idea of calling Paige a "big girl," so that it would seem less scary, but after some more reflection I realized that it is ok for some of us to have.....
2 Babies. :)



Paige just says, " Baby, baby," over & over and tries to
kiss his head all day. I am really glad she likes him.





Riles at 1 week old. I swear I can already see what he is
going to look like as a little boy. Anybody else?



3 comments:

stephslater said...

I am so happy things are going well for you guys! If anyone can take on 2 babies, it is you. You have awesome momma skills for sure.
I love how chubby Paige is. These pictures are adorable.

jillpill said...

Congratulations!!! He is just beautiful. I'm so excited you have four perfect children. And my feeling is, if you are in baby mode, you might as well stay in baby mode. Do you have any idea how much fun you are going to have with four kids? How exciting!

Nichole and Rob said...

Oh my gosh Sarah. He is so adorable. Congrat's. We need to talk soon.