Friday, July 1, 2011

Blaaahg!

It has been so long since I blogged that I actually put off blogging and my problem just perpetuated itself. Well, shame be danged! I am actually doing a post. I know this doesn't make up for all the lost time, but I thought if I actually caught it before a whole year was past then it wasn't too bad right? Well, it has been a busy year for the Stevens Family. We moved..again! Bu this time it is permanent. And we are all a little bit older and hopefully wiser. Here are a few highlights. Enjoy.



It has been so great being a 3 kid family.





We spent an absolutely unforgettable fall & winter in Holden, Utah.





Enjoyed living in a house that you could literally sled out the front the door and down a hill.



We had a wonderful Christmas. (Anyone else?) I can't believe that was 6 months ago.



We also enjoyed some of the non-winter activities the town had to offer.




Then we moved to St. George where we were able to experience "Swinter." (This picture was taken in April when it was still snowing up north.)



Now we spend our days enjoying our new neighborhood and loving our sweet kids. I will try to blog again soon. (Hopefully within the next year ;)

1 comment:

stephslater said...

Okay I've been wanting even in my heart praying that you would blog soon, so I could see the kiddos. They are so adorable. Seeing the pics just makes me miss them. We love your family.
Loved all of the pics. You have such cute kids. Keep the pictures coming.