Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blessing Paige

On Sunday we blessed our little girl. The actual blessing went great especially considering Paige's history with her dress, (Hilarious post to follow,). She was awake the whole time, but didn't make a peep. Then, we went back to our house for some delicious food. What made it extra great was that we were surrounded by our best friends and every single person in Wade's family except for 1 was able to make it. It was a super great day. I love you Paige!


I feel bad that I didn't get a very good picture of her dress, it was SO beautiful, a patient of Wade's made it for Claire, and she did a great job.



Wade's parents. Aren't they handsome.?

3 comments:

stephslater said...

She is beautiful, sweet, and perfect in every way. The food was delicious.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your new Princess Wade! I found you through Brian. So glad to see you and your little family! Dave and I are on Facebook. (lovecrft@yahoo.com) or you can read up on us ViA my blog. Take care!-Michelle

Weight Family said...

Sarah! I am so happy your blogging again. I miss you so much!