Saturday, March 14, 2009
Look out Shaun White!
So there we were, Wade was on his way out the door for a fun day of snowboarding with his buddy and he says, "why don't we all go." So we grab everyone's snow gear and all 4 of us head up to Brighton for the morning. Wade and I really want Holden to start learning to ski next year and we have been wanting him to get some exposure to the sport so.....Blah, blah, blah, Wade took Holden down the slopes on his snowboard. You have to see the pictures to believe them. I was a little worried that both of them would come back injured, but I guess they had a lot of fun. they even went REALLY fast. Yikes! Good thing Wade is so good at it. Happy skiing/snowboarding everyone! (well, at least for the next few weeks anyway.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
looks like fun!
Yeay for Holden! Looks like tons of fun!
What a fun day on the slopes. I think I need to learn to ski with Holden - maybe we can take lessons together. I love the picture of Claire eating the snow - it looks so cold, but she is so darling!
Hope you guys are doing well!
That is some serious talent. Way to go Holden. My favorite picture is the one of Claire where she can't move her arms. You have such cute kids.
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome! I bet Holden was having a blast!
Hey! Have you guys moved yet? I have those boxes still if you want them. ~ Cynthia
So fun! That is so cute Wade took Holden down with him. I love it! I wish I was closer to you guys, I would love to spend a day in the snow with you!
Post a Comment