Here's for you Linds. Back by demand; here is a new post. One of my favorite things about living in Salt Lake is all the free activities. Right now Holden is really into space & planets. His bedroom is all spaced out, complete with the planets hanging from his ceiling in accurate orbit. Wade is hilarious. So, the Clark Planetarium is one of those awesome free activities that the kiddos just love. Enjoy! And thanks again cuz for the nudge, our love to Brian and his nose.


Holden "moonwalking". Someday I will teach him how to do that for real.


Claire really seems to be enjoying those Mars rocks...

After exploring the museum we took in an 3-D IMAX showing of Fly Me to the Moon. Holden practically fell into the kids lap in the row in front of us trying to grab things out of the air.
6 comments:
How fun! You guys always do the cutest things with your kids! I'm so glad you are posting again! I love to see how your kids are growing! Keep it up!
I agree, you do a lot of fun things with your kids. They are so cute!
Oh yeah, I love seeing what you are up to. The Planetarium is such a fun place. I love how you said Holden was trying to grab pieces from the 3D movie.
Glad you are having Fun!
Glad you updated! You kids are awesome, after lunch yesterday Jay said: "Man, Holden is pretty funny!"
YAY!! I am so excited my little nudge worked! You guys all look great and like you had so much fun! It looks like a fun place to visit, keep em' coming!
yah!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Post a Comment