This is the post that changed blogging for me. Our beautiful flowers have all bloomed and I wanted to take some pictures of them. I feel so blessed to be in this are at this time. We love our house and the pretty flowers just add to it all. I took these pictures while Holden & Claire played in the back yard.
Monday, June 1, 2009
The post that almost didn't happen.
This is the post that changed blogging for me. Our beautiful flowers have all bloomed and I wanted to take some pictures of them. I feel so blessed to be in this are at this time. We love our house and the pretty flowers just add to it all. I took these pictures while Holden & Claire played in the back yard.




This is the post that changed blogging for me. Our beautiful flowers have all bloomed and I wanted to take some pictures of them. I feel so blessed to be in this are at this time. We love our house and the pretty flowers just add to it all. I took these pictures while Holden & Claire played in the back yard.
This is the post that changed blogging for me. Our beautiful flowers have all bloomed and I wanted to take some pictures of them. I feel so blessed to be in this are at this time. We love our house and the pretty flowers just add to it all. I took these pictures while Holden & Claire played in the back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment