So we have finally gotten all settled in our new house. Whew! What a relief. I have been absent from the blogosphere for the last month because I promised myself I wouldn't indulge in any of my little indulgences i.e. blogging, scrapbooking, going to the gym, ( ok, that last one was just an attempt at rationalization) until we were settled. It seemed like every night there was a box to unpack, a picture to hang, or a closet to organize. Well the maddness has finally come to an end and I may never be ready to do it again. Sorry Jen. Anyhow, I thought I would include some fun pictures of the kids who were great throughout all the crazyness. Hope everyone else in the blogging world is doing well and prepare yourselves for some mass commenting now that I can actually check out what has been going on with all of you.

Max & Claire Bear

Holden on our new front porch.

Baby Claire & Aunt Leah. (Sorry Leah I had no idea how you'd feel about being on the blog so...I cut ya.)

Claire, post oreo. I can hear her saying, "Please Mom just one more.)
10 comments:
Your little Claire is so cute...and Holden, I can't believe how big he is. Where have you settle into? Is Wade in private practice?
That oreo picture is so cute. I think you should send it to Nabisco, they'll put it on a commercial or something. I'm glad you're back!
Love it! Your kids are seriously the cutest! I want to see some pictures of your new house.
The Oreo Picture has got to be one of the best pictures I have ever ever ever seen! That's how I feel when I'm eating chocolate covered cinnamon bears! You captured that emotion perfectly! Way to go Claire! So did you buy a new house, renting what? I can't wait to see pictures!
I love the oreo pic. so stinkin cute. Hey does leah still live in rexburg? Let me know. Congrat's on new house. It's exciting!
Congratulations on the new house! That is so exciting! Your kids are adorable! It's so weird to see how big Holden is! I'm looking forward to a post of what your house looks like! Take care!
So Cute! I want to see pictures of your new home! How exciting! I just put all my fall decorations up, I love having a house to decorate.
I'm happy to see that everything went well with your move. And I'm glad I found your blog! It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys. We miss you and hope everything continues to go well.
Congrats on the new house! It has been way too long since the last time we got together. I would love to see the new house, and that Claire, she is adorable.
Where did you move?
Post a Comment