Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday Swag

For my birthday Wade got me an awesome new camera. I wasted no time in taking pictures of everyone and messing with all the dials and buttons that I could find. Here are the first few pictures I took with my new toy. Plus, just a good excuse to post cute pics of the family. (Also, you can't see the wrinkles on her nose, but if you click on the picture you will clearly see Claire's new favorite face she uses for everything. I love it!)











Cute pictures huh. I am pretty lucky to have such a great family. Next step, reading my manual. Stay tuned for more picture posts.

8 comments:

bladenfamily said...

You have such a cute family! Good pictures, too. What camera did you get? I've been looking but can't decide. Love the scrunchy face!

Weight Family said...

I love what Claire does with her nose. HD did that when he was younger.

Brenda said...

Your kids are so cute! What personality! I love the crinkled nose! That is absolutely adorable! I love the pics of Wade and the kids. Too cute! Keep in touch!

jillpill said...

Love your kids and the camera! A new camera is on my long list of things I think I have to have! Can't wait to see more amazing pictures. I Claire eyebrows by the way- too cute!

Workman Family said...

new camera eh!. I lived next to you to for 4 years. i can only imagine the real pictures that were taken tht first night with it.

Nichole and Rob said...

So cute! Love it!

Lindsay Coudron said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Holden looks so grown up!!! And Claire is so beautiful.

Katrina said...

That is my dream -- to have a new camera and really know how to make pictures! What fun!