I never used to be much into "playgroups", but maybe Holden & I just never found our niche. Lately we have been having a play group with two of my good friends Jill & Stephanie, and their little cuties. Now I have become a playgroup junkie, and I look forward to our Tuesday outings with the kids. I love both of the girls we go with and I adore their little ones as well. So here's to playgroups.

Our latest outing was to the fountains at The Gateway. Ahh, free activities, one of the many reasons I love Salt Lake.

I never could get Holden to get in the water, but he sure had a fun time running around it and watching all the other kids. Holden's kind of his own little person and he like to do things his own way, so I just let him be Holden.
4 comments:
I don't know what I would do without playgroup! The splashpad is one of our favorites as well. Pass on any really great ideas you have!
I wish I lived close enough to you to play with your playgroup!
I feel like i need play group everyday to keep sain! Yes we were in utah it was like a 1 day trip but we thought about you guys when we were stuck on the freeway for 4 hours. Not kidding. Be back soon, and we'll see you then.
love ya tonz
Looking at your pictures makes me want to come to Salt Lake. I need a serious free activity/shopping fix. Looks like you're having a good time!
Post a Comment