Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oooo Cake!



So, yesterday I was looking at this recipe for Wade's birthday cake, and off to the side are small pictures of the ingredients. Holden comes up beside me and sees the page and rubbing his hands together greedily says, "Oooo cake!" I laughed a little bit, then Holden sees the small pictures off to the side and looking at the top one says, "Oooo Bananas." I cracked up and told him that, that was not a picture of bananas. So he takes a closer look and then shouts, "Oooo Butter!" What a funny kid. I agree though. I think I should start replacing his treat with pats of butter, what do you think?

3 comments:

Seare said...

Looks delish. I can't believe how big Holden looks and Claire is beautiful! I think you're wrong about Bella taking the plunge, it's too easy of an ending!!

Weight Family said...

LOL! I love it! I love the things kids say, they are great!

Beth said...

Funny, funny Holden.

So, Sar, did you make that cake? It looks absolutely delicious. Mmmm, chocolate. Mmmm, almonds. (And, yes, Mmmmm, butter!)