Sunday, April 27, 2008

Holden in....Holden

So I guess we knew the name thing would have to come up sometime. Oh, well. This weekend we went to Wade's parent's house. Holden had so much fun. His little boy nature really comes alive when he spends a lot of time outdoors doing manly things. Well boyish anyway.


How Holden spent most of his time; with a cookie in one hand and his feet in the grass.


How Wade spent some of his time. (He just can't help himself.)


New cookie & running truck, what a success!


The highlight of the day. I love Wade's family and I am so happy to be a part of it. Go Team Stevens!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sarah, I have to tell you that your Dr. Seuss quote came at the perfect time for me. I am sending you a huge, grateful hug for that. (You must have been inspired.)

I love reading your blog. Your happiness just shines through everything you write and each picture you take.

Holden looks like such a Big Boy in the new "coolest person" photo!

Thanks for sharing. I love you.
xxx Aunt Beth