Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Year in Review aka: The Lazy Blogger's Post

Here is what we have been up to since my last post:


*We celebrated some holidays

Mean I know, but true.




They really wanted presents.





*We went on some fun trips

I took my sister to Las Vegas for her birthday.





*We experienced the seasons





*We bought a dental practice
(that was a BIG one)



*We moved to Provo
*We enjoyed nature





*We all got a little bit older
Claire turned 2
Holden turned 4

And Wade....I'm not really sure how old he is now.
*And we added to our family
(my favorite thing we did all year, WAY more fun than getting older)
H&C were so excited to meet her.

Introducing:
Paige Jane Stevens
Born on June 20th (yep, Father's Day)




*Some other random things we did

H&C finally did something naughty enough to get put in jail.
I took a photo class.

And we scared the heck out of the kids at the State Fair.
Well, that about sums up our year. It was super busy, super fun, and went SUPER fast. The bad part is that I cannot possible tell about all of the little things we did each day, which are always the most fun anyways. It was the little things that I loved the most from last year; the short but exciting visits from family, the forts in the front room, the hid-and-go-seek with H&C when I was 9 months pregnant, the snow shacks, the traditions, etc. I will try to start blogging more about those.





No comments: