Well, here I am. I have recently decided to start my blog up again. After many inquires about why I went private, (and included no one,) I decided to end the blog silence. I think I should clear something up though, my blog never actually went private, I just took a little sabbatical from the blogisphere due to the craziness of life. But I am finally ready to take it up again. I have continued however, to enjoy other people's blogs, so thank you to everyone who has a blog out there. I updated a few things, and I will try to do a year in review post some time to catch up on what we've been up to. Hopefully we will be able to keep in touch a little better now. More posts to follow.
P.S. Leave a comment, I am dying to see who the first person to check out our fancy new blog is. ;)
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I win I win! I love the background! Your pictures are so awsome.
I can't wait to see you Sunday.
I'm not the first, but I may be the most excited! Welcome back. It is such fun to see what Team Stevens is up to, and to "hear" your voice, which comes through so clearly in your writing.
I love you!! Thanks for sharing all the Stevens fun.
xxx Aunt Beth
Post a Comment